Sunday 21 June 2020

THUNDERCATS STORYBOARD 2









HERE'S A SECOND STORYBOARD OF MY THUNDERCATS IDEA


As a young child, I'd had dreams and visions that one day, I'll be making a Thundercats film, just like how MCU are making films and other franchise with that HYPE ...

I was age 12 ... just before 2002 SPIDER-MAN movie was coming and after 2000 X-men, I had wild ideas for another franchise like that ...

People then one day, life and reality smacked me in the face and I'd never worked on something like this again...
so here's my so called vision of what I wanted a Thundercats Movie to look like ...

DO FORGIVE the DRAWINGS as I was only 12 years of AGE and I was so ambious in making a BIG DEAL BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE ...so this is as far as I can go,but there is more to this infamous storyboard ...

PLEASE GIVE ME FEED BACK AND MORE OF YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL ...IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment