Friday 5 June 2020

eminem comic out now



OFFICIAL COMIC ANIMATION 





THIS IS A NON PROFIT FAN COMIC MADE BY ARTIST ZTENZILA BASED ON RAPPER EMINEM AS A SUPERHERO FIND MORE ON https://www.deviantart.com/ztenzila/g... https://www.deviantart.com/ztenzila2/... PLUS CHECK THIS LINKS OUT ON HOW I COLOUR MY COMICS IN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOUDz...




BEHIND THE COMICS CREATION 



Two decades ago ...after making the photomanip of EMINEM as RAPBOY in my PREVIOUS account :ztenzila: ...I've always wanted to make a homage comic book for EMINEM... stories of like what he did, for SLIM SHADY the animated series ,but based on course his RAPBOY persona in THE WITHOUT ME music video ...I did five issue of it before ...had it in colour ...but it was stolen ...I still laid the original hand drawn stuff so I'd leaved for a while ...

two decades later ,now we are all in lockdown I've decided to open my treasure chest of old artwork I've done in the past ...and I've decided to make more and colour them in again...

PLUS I was very heavily inspired by BOMB SQUARE COMICS...to do more issue based on RAPBOY as they are doing their own FAN COMIC on the ANIMATED SERIES OF SPIDER-MAN  taken place after the season 5 when Spidey meets Stan Lee and searching for Mary Jane too ...

SO HERE YOU HAVE ...MY FAN COMIC ON EMINEM'S RAPBOY ADVENTURES with other characters his has portrayed in previous music video too ...ENJOY and also this NON PROFIT TOO so no law sue please thank you ...




No comments:

Post a Comment