Sunday 27 October 2013

SONIC THE WEEDHOG out with the old and in with the NEW

Lets start by saying... F**K YEAH I have done it and also WHAT A CLEAN WAY IN MAKNG UP FOR MY SINS AND STUPIDITY ....

because I have finally found away of adding sounds to my muted cartoon shorts called SONIC THE WEEDHOG ...yes Sonic ...SEGA's very own Mickey Mouse in video games is on chronic weed ...
I was doing this animation just for fun and games... but some people we've seen wanted to hear it with some sounds on it ...

Funny enough when uploading the muted version of SONIC THE WEEDHOG on cheaptoons at  Newgrounds.com, it's the most viewed animation of this year (2013) which shows how some audience can be lazy and how stupid and what a good point I think I've made ... that you don't have to be a great f**king animator to get a lot of attention, which I find very political but at the same time very poor and dumb... so remaking a better version for Sonic the Weedhog, is like a "KICK MYSELF do better" scenario...
 so I'll won't bother explain anymore on why I did it... 

SO please check out the old version of Sonic the Weedhog and when your done watch THE BRAND NEW VERSION WITH ADDED SOUNDS AND NEW SCENES  
SONIC THE WEEDHOG RELOADED 

Don't forget to Subscribe to us on YOUTUBE also 

If this doesn't get a lot a video views I don't know what the Fuck will I am very shocked and disgusted by all of this so shame on you!!!





SONIC THE WEEDHOG RELOADED





No comments:

Post a Comment