Thursday 10 October 2013

Kill Bill versus Kill Ass (comparing animation to trailer)

11/10/13

"Just to informa, that this post  was supposed to be published on the 10th October 2013...on CHEAPTOONStv...but I accidentally published this on another blog called "Cheaptoonsuk",which will be deleted, no existents and also I still am new to the blogging techniques,sorry for any misfortunes for who ever is watching at my blog updates...(If ever?)


Since no body gave a F*** on my Kill Bill parody trailer, I think I got no body to impress which is disgusting and silly and I think I still don't have anyone to impress either with this ....

This is my Kill Ass versus Kill Bill original trailer video, where you can see my Kill Ass look almost like the Kill Bill trailer ...




Also subscribe to my channel CHEAPTOONS to see more work 

No comments:

Post a Comment