Tuesday 17 November 2020

GO MOUS VS VEGIT DUCK official

 




Somewhere, in the year 2013..I was suppose to animate a parody short of Dragon Ball z meets Disney characters ... but my mini mac computer, went through a terrible accident and my external hard drive was also malfunctioned too...which had all my go mous and vegit duck scenes,in a PHOTOSHOP file ... some scenes were coloured and completed ... but like I'd said about my external hard drive, it was malfunctioned, couldn't retrieve or open the programme ... so this leaved me devisitated hoping I could recover my data from my harddrive to finish it ...no luck on that really... So since London is on another lockdown...I just thought, let me reanimate it again, since I drew the shoots via hand and pencil ... and still have its original sequence in my sketchbook ... I'll give it a try ... with a new ending of course here's a trailer for it ... https://youtu.be/KtLY61nVx-8 and please leave a comment on it !!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL ...IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE !!! PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL ...IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment