Thursday 29 October 2020

NEW BOOTLEG BUSTER TOYS VIDEO

 

BOOTLEG BUSTER TOYS (customised to look at the figures) Episode 51 This is a review show on customising toys and action figure of particular subject of artist desire matters this is a 51st episode ... today’s subject matter is Gorillaz as super heroes Consider this as GORILLAZ AVENGERS SQUADRONS I know it’s long ... I was going to call it G- TEAM but sounds too mundane Some of these figures I have reviewed... and some of these I have not ....some of these are brand new !!! From left to right THE PATRIOTIC BAT RUSSEL THE THING SPIDEY 2-D Murdoc Niccals (from music video rock the house ) NOODEL (From Gorillaz bites game of death) I hope you like what you see and I hope you somehow get inspired by this video... we try our best to do our best thank you for watching Please subscribe to my channel if you like what you see

No comments:

Post a Comment